Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

So there I was...

for the Nth time of the moment. I was counting the days I spent for someone on something that led to nothing. So what am I? A loser? Gimme a break!

I hate it when they remind me of exes. Honestly, they do no good to me. Those questions or reminders make me reminisce every single moment (yeah, call me hopeless or romantic or both). And I hate those reminiscing experiences, especially if the feeling is still there and just won't die. Then after awhile, I'll find myself crying unconciously or going back to where I began a couple of days or months ago. Sigh! The hardest part of it all...the letting go phase. The time when you finally realized everything you should've before you realized you already know it (makes sense?). I don't know. I mean we're civil and all. We exchange jokes or make fun of each other (without offense). I mean we're okay when we're together during those inevitable circumstances but when I am alone in my room, doing nothing but strumming on my guitar (which is by the way was his former possession) I'll find myself staring on an empty space and just looking back on who we were before everything else failed. And those times (the reminiscing part) makes me sick.

I always told myself (I even posted it for several times in my blog/s) not to talk about some "heart" topics and here I am trying to make something but ended up writing this post. Sigh! I just hoped she didn't tell me he texted her. Sad...



Current song: Two Trick Pony and Butterfly Carnival by Sandwhich
Current feeling: Alone
Current status: Single and not looking (read: traumatized)
Current hobby: running in the fields with mild anxiety
Current cravings: Cadbury's Time out
Current chenelyn: keme lang!

say what? Post a Comment



<< Home