Monday, May 29, 2006

 

Anxiety

And each time I fall asleep, I feel guilty that I had lesser time to read those books. And weeks from now, I'll suffer more. Hope when the result comes out, I'll be good. I mean that good... I spent the whole day sleeping, reading, eating and sleeping again. Monotony. And the anxiety worsens every minute. I still have to read CHN book, two volumes of Pilliteri, 4 books of MEds surg( black's and Brunner's) and other review materials I borrowed. This test is gonna be tough on me, knowing that I was the notorious absenera in our class who is currently reviewing by herself with NO REVIEW CENTER to help her and only her little knowledge on everything. Just seeing my roomates spending the rest of that 24 hours studying makes me feel I won't make it. Kasi naman, di kaya ng utak kong mag-absorb ng kaalaman kapag hindi ito relaks at kung anu-ano ang iniisip. Basta sana matandaan ko lahat ng binasa ko at nabasa ko pag dating ng big day.

Bukas. Malamang sa OO tulog nanaman ako at nakababad sa kama, sabay manunuod ng MTV habang nakatingin sa mga libro. Sana matapos na to at sana rin umayos na ako sa pagbabasa bago ko pagsisihan sa huli.

Uy, sige na. Takas lang ako sa scheduke ko eh. hehehhe. Andami ko pang tatapusin. haaay.

say what? Post a Comment



<< Home